I Live Life
The sin is my lies forming the unforgettable guilt.
Build through the years in my mind.
Brick upon brick as thoughts grow by my thinking.
Something reflects back when I stare inside the mirror.
I am consumed by infliction.
I hurt to find, the love in pain.
Why am I surrounded by clouds.
At the edge of the mountain I stumble.
Through the thunder.
Light is kind to static, inside my brain.
The strikes filled to the end, by my sorrow as a positive.
Sedative cravings stores my potential in a negative.
The sun is shining but my skies are tainted with black speckled crows.
Why the wonder for a reason.
Why I was not still born.
So I perform my part in the theatre of death.
What is especially special.
I live life.
I feel dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Live Life by Unic Cjonr )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- In this body-chariot, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Transforming Reason And Logic, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Key Of An Inner Universe, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tomorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Appreciating God, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Exceptional Gifts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None Sweeter, Michael McParland
- The First-poem Writers of Indian English.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Old man Standing, michael hagwood
- Angelwalk 1, Mr. Spock