I Live Life
The sin is my lies forming the unforgettable guilt.
Build through the years in my mind.
Brick upon brick as thoughts grow by my thinking.
Something reflects back when I stare inside the mirror.
I am consumed by infliction.
I hurt to find, the love in pain.
Why am I surrounded by clouds.
At the edge of the mountain I stumble.
Through the thunder.
Light is kind to static, inside my brain.
The strikes filled to the end, by my sorrow as a positive.
Sedative cravings stores my potential in a negative.
The sun is shining but my skies are tainted with black speckled crows.
Why the wonder for a reason.
Why I was not still born.
So I perform my part in the theatre of death.
What is especially special.
I live life.
I feel dead.
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Live Life by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Surroundings, Somanathan Iyer
- The Crowd, Tony Adah
- Amen (ए'मेन), Ronjoy Brahma
- बबि अनजालि, Bahadur Basumatary
- Witchy lady, Clara Keiper
- Birds, Tony Adah
- come, come to the light, let us all bathe., RIC S. BASTASA
- dignity finally comes in the form of a r.., RIC S. BASTASA
- to live in the kingdom of the clouds, RIC S. BASTASA
- but always remember no one owns it, RIC S. BASTASA