I Missed You
Longing for the hold, your arms wrapped around my waist.
Dying for a kiss from your lips, the sweet moist like nectar for someones honey, i go humming as a bee for the taste.
Vibrations spin around my bones, i am in despair, without you i roam, alone.
Fragrances of a special spring morning lumber transparently in the air, feeding the red rose moon of seductive lust filling our room, Why am i alone.
Fantasies are tearing the walls down in my brain, brick for brick my foundation is being ripped apart, awkward intense lovable pain.
My intentions to revert my memories of our explorations, by discarding them out of the window, just to be smacked on the back by twice and by hard.
The rattle by the door from a bunch of keys never made me more a happier man in my life, i jumped out of my shorts and ran to give my soulmate the welcome of a hungerd devouring fellow.
Sprinting in my Adam of nakedness seductive gear, sliding on the wooden floor just as the door was opening, pretending to extend a hart warming welcome by the joker of 'too much horniness'. Surprise surprise, my cleaning lady with the dry washing. I will never forget that scream, she still see me naked, now only in her dreams
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Missed You by Unic Cjonr )
- Dilemma, Gillian Commerford
- Living, Gillian Commerford
- सानसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Square, Frank Avon
- Shelling Peas on Boulders Beach [for my .., Gillian Commerford
- हार्थखिया मिनिदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- just orientation..many can be straighten.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Demented Souls (A re-submission), Valsa George
- King One - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- दिनैनि सानरेबाव, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)