I Missed You
Longing for the hold, your arms wrapped around my waist.
Dying for a kiss from your lips, the sweet moist like nectar for someones honey, i go humming as a bee for the taste.
Vibrations spin around my bones, i am in despair, without you i roam, alone.
Fragrances of a special spring morning lumber transparently in the air, feeding the red rose moon of seductive lust filling our room, Why am i alone.
Fantasies are tearing the walls down in my brain, brick for brick my foundation is being ripped apart, awkward intense lovable pain.
My intentions to revert my memories of our explorations, by discarding them out of the window, just to be smacked on the back by twice and by hard.
The rattle by the door from a bunch of keys never made me more a happier man in my life, i jumped out of my shorts and ran to give my soulmate the welcome of a hungerd devouring fellow.
Sprinting in my Adam of nakedness seductive gear, sliding on the wooden floor just as the door was opening, pretending to extend a hart warming welcome by the joker of 'too much horniness'. Surprise surprise, my cleaning lady with the dry washing. I will never forget that scream, she still see me naked, now only in her dreams
Unic Cjonr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Missed You by Unic Cjonr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 February 1970-)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(22 March 1941 -)
Poem of the Day
- एक इंसा की खोज में, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- खुदाया मै तेरा हो ना सका, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- स्त्री भृण हत्या, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- DHARTI KI AUTI PARI, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Rory Richards in His Pew, Francie Lynch
- आँखपन दे मुझको, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- समर्पित, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- On the run, Leong Ming Loong
- अभी और यहीं, Dr. Ravipal Bharshankar
- My Love, How Are You? Are You Happy With.., Bijay Kant Dubey