Alon Calinao Dy
I Long For Your Love
My heart longs for your love,
Though I say not a word,
I couldn't hide the love I have,
For you for a long time.
When you kiss me,
There's nothing I can say,
But merely say your name,
'O Gre Pearl Gay.'
I do hardly believe it,
When you say to me,
'You're the best man I ever met.'
Yet there's no reason for you to lie.
My love, I miss you now and then,
You promise not to leave me behind,
It makes me cry all of a sudden,
Because that's all I need.
I never cry but I burst into tears,
I can't explain these feelings,
I have for you eternally.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Read more at Buzzle: http: //www.buzzle.com/articles/i-long-for-your-love-poem.html
Comments about this poem (I Long For Your Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- There's Been a Horror in the Opposite Ho.., Ismim Putera
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera
- The Malay Adat, Ismim Putera