I Love My Mom
I love my mom, she gives so much
I long to feel her gentle touch.
She helps me grow, she helps me learn
I see her love at every turn.
When trouble looms, I feel her near
I know there's nothing I need fear.
From dawn to dusk, she's here all day
She keeps the dangers well at bay.
Every day when I wake up
Its love from Mom that fills my cup.
I hear her voice, I see her smile
There's joy between us all the while.
A special time it is today
Who ever thought it would be this way
You gave me life and now I'm here
You're a mom, it's your first year.
If I could talk and send a note
You'd cherish all the things I wrote
"I love you Mom" it sure would say
I wish you happy mother's day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love My Mom by Robert Keller )
- A.Blok, May's been cruel...- translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- The Secret of My love, Hanh Chau
- Submission of Poem, Vera Sidhwa
- The Hungry, Randy McClave
- You are not changed, ramesh rai
- The Poet called Light, Light Mark
- Stripes, Mike Acker
- Rocks like Milky Ways, Mikey Bachman
- Opportunities, Peter S. Quinn
- We Should Be Glad, Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- A Ballad of Death, Algernon Charles Swinburne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)