devon da poet
I Love You!
What does 'I love you' mean to you?
What does 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you' mean to you?
I love you has became a cliche,
But my words are true.
Standing next to a princess in eye contact
How could I not tell the truth?
Understanding your interests
gives me empirical facts
that persuades me to confess
the blatantness of my heart.
From a spark to a flame
I'm a blazing fire
of love that devours your enmity.
I breathe hot vapours of love
that rises to your heart racingly
and jitters your emotions
to as the sound of a whistling kettle.
Hot air rises
That's no surprise.
A container of metal
cannot conceal the lethality
of my peaceful calamity.
When i said i love you
I was referring to
an unchangeable feeling,
that's consistent and true.
A love comprising assurance
that's bold and beautiful
for the young and restless
all the days of our life
as the world turns into paradise.
I love you means you're the only one
that draws my attention.
The only one that dictates the hair on my skin,
and controls my heart beat
as though your existence were a treadle to my engine of love.
I love you mean oneness
It also define how spectacular you are
as compared to a morning star
that shineth in the heaven.
I love you means forgiveness;
Seventy times seven,
Where the unthinkable happens.
Resurrect the meaning of 'I love you',
And I sware to erect a love you'll never regret,
And spend the rest of my life with you forever.
Don't forget babe that...
'I love you'!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Love You! by devon da poet )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(01 January 1950)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(October 27, 1932 – February 11, 1963)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Nature, natalie dejesus
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- What Do I Dream And What I Find, Amitava Sur
- Waves Within...., Umasree Raghunath
- Children of Peshawar! My heart bleeds fo.., Umasree Raghunath
- A History Of The Future- What's THAT? ? .., Bri Edwards
- Epistle therefrom Death, Sir Toby Moses
- Being Rich, Randy McClave
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable