Serena Blackinton Poems
- Dream Rest your body now, my love, And dream of things to ...
- To Answer Your Question Thinking about you again today, for ...
- I Wish I wish I had the courage to simply tell you I love ...
- Baby Steps There is no limit to what you can do, The only ...
- I Love You I want you to know, baby, that I love you with all...
- Baby, You'Re Beautiful Baby, you're beautiful I wish you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Rest your body now, my love,
And dream of things to come,
A kiss upon each cheek I'll give,
Caress you with each thumb,
As I cradle your face between my hands,
And gaze into your eyes,
And when my lips descend to yours,
You will finally realise,
Just how much you mean to me,
And how I've felt all along,
If any talent I possessed,
I'd turn these words into a song,
So I could sing you off to sleep,
With a soothing lullaby,
Hold you tightly in my arms,
As your spirit takes to the sky,
Dream as I hold you so close, ...