Alon Calinao Dy
I'm Falling in Love
Baby, tell me things I need to do.
This feeling I cannot hide any longer.
How can I keep this as a secret?
If every time I see you around.
I try not to fall in love with you.
I know this is just an insanity
But, how could I resist your charm?
Tell me, what should I do now?
Each passing day,
I am falling in love with you.
Every time I see your smile,
I can't get you out of my mind.
Your beauty always shines
From Philippines to America.
I am truly blessed
'Cause I fall in love with you.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Falling in Love by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Not the One, Dean Meredith
- Bobwhite Calling, Kyle Schlicher
- Life, Death, Love! (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Bombs And Rain, Kyle Schlicher
- Prime Reasoning, F. J. Thomas
- Lets Try Again (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Let's Make Those Sad Tears Disappear (Se.., Ronald Chapman
- Hide and Seek, Dean Meredith
- In Rum, Beer, Brandy, Whiskey, See I My .., Bijay Kant Dubey