Lawrence S. Pertillar
I'm Into Profits
Based upon the quality.
Presentation and preparation.
Taste and the unique use of ingredients.
And the excitement that fulfills,
And anticipated wait.
I would say...
Perhaps if a higher rating was given,
To the other offerings on the menu...
Maybe one day they too will excell.
'I admire your desire.
But it's your philosophy...
Will kill this business.'
That's a lot of nonsense.
People are sold on how a product is marketed.
Not on value, substance or credibility.
It's just my philosophy.
Don't think for a moment,
I will give up something I find delicious.
There is a huge difference between getting business done,
And the reality of using effective deception.
I'm into profits.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Into Profits by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn
- A Pair Of Messy Birds (Fun Poem 158), David Harris
- Beyond The Desert, Tracee Olga
- Tumbleweed, Robert Kane
- The Motorcyclists, James Tate
- The Definition of Gardening, James Tate
- Escape, Sadiqullah Khan
- Dial the Number Zero, Pintu Mahakul