marissa e '
im sorry for ever loving you.
im sorry for making you mad
im sorry for not knowing that loving me was ever really that bad
im sorry if i had caused you pain.
im sorry dont think im insane.
im sorry for my heart cant heal
im sorry for remembering how you made my world unreal.
im sorry you regret me.
im sorry, go on forget me.
im sorry i cant move on.
im sorry for forgetting your gone.
to never come back.
to you it wont matter, though i'll only get sadder.
im sorry for saying you made my life complete.
im sorry for remembering how your touch would make my heart skip a beat.
im sorry for being so glum.
im sorry for acting so dumb.
im sorry, i know i said it thousands of times.
im sorry i just didnt know it was a crime.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm sorry by marissa e ' )
- S. Truett Cathy - In Memory, Bill Grace
- A pair of eyes, Cigeng Zhang
- Dying In The Truth, Dexsta Ray
- The Purple Ant, Bhargabi Dei Mahakul
- Just For Me, Elia Michael
- A Sad Bird, Rohit Sapra
- we are a perfect promenade, Mandolyn ...
- When Love Opened The Door, Lora Colon
- Bounty of giving, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As Soon as Fred Gets Out of Bed, Jack Prelutsky
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)