I, Me, Myself! ! !
Today I’ll tell you who am I..,
& my ambition to go to sky.
come a little closer & bring your ears
bet you won’t forget me for years & years
I am the 1 whom HEAVEN doesn’t want,
'HELL cant handle you' is what people taunt.
My all time words are what? When? & Why? ?
If you are with me, you won’t ever cry.
I am God's defected piece, my hairs are in curls,
depart my problems, I am the magic girl.
I am one of HIS most unusual miracles,
& my mind is OBSTRUCTIVE, which never settles.
I am the 8th wonder of the world,
GOD only knows how I am trapped & curled.
People like me are very rare,
messing with me? ? ? ? , One can’t ever dare…! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I, Me, Myself! ! ! by Mansi Sharma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones