I Met A Woman
I met a girl that was so special I can’t stop feeling her present
I met a girl that was so beautiful I can’t stop thinking of her eyes
I met a woman with a soul so strong she is even stronger than a man
I met a girl so lovely that when our hands touched I could feel it in my heart
I met a girl who is so bright that I can see her at night
I met a woman who stole my heart and I would let her keep it forever
But, I met a woman who already has a man
ary bolanos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Met A Woman by ary bolanos )
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
- My Heartache, Arrianna Prentiss
- In A moment of Inattentiveness, Fatima Nusairat
- Circle of friends, Gerry Legister
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.35, Monk E. Biz
- for the man who keeps bees and brings th.., Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)