Taste the World
How would I ever know the joy of creme brulee?
How would I ever know that curry had much to say?
How would I ever know that fish sauce in Viet Nam is so good?
How would I ever know the Lord outside my neighborhood?
How would I ever know that there's so much more?
I should leave something ajar maybe my back door
So something something different can slip on in
Leave some porridge on the counter so in the morn I dip in
How would I ever know the world?
ary bolanos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Taste the World by ary bolanos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is life an error?, gajanan mishra
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz