I miss you more and more with each passing day
I keep forcing myself to think that you will find someone you will love more,
Like what always ends up happening,
So it won't hurt so much.
As long as your happy that all I need to know.
I keep asking why we parted,
The reason doesn't seem good enough I guess,
Or maybe it seems like there should be more to it.
The days grow longer and my heart grows colder.
My mind has become more unstable then before.
The 2 will never surface at the same time again.
I guess once again I’m on my own.
Normally that doesn't bother me...
But now it does...
I guess cause I feel as though,
In some way,
I lost the closet person to me.
As though I lost so much have so lil now.
With each passing day I miss you more and more.
My heart kills it's self as it bleeds tears of blood.
I guess I will always be on my own for the most part,
I have nothing keeping me here anymore.
Which means I won't stay here...
There for I've lost more then I can explain,
But I guess its good to now that at least one person has gotten all of my love.
The love of which no other will feel completely,
If at all...
I miss you more and more with each passing day...
With each time my heart bleeds.
7Shadows Teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I miss you more and more with each passing day by 7Shadows Teed )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS, Eugene W. Miller
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Heart on Fire, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- 'Tis a Somewhat Sad Christmas!, Dr John Celes
- Let me observe carefully, gajanan mishra
- Waiting, Jennifer Colyne Hall
- Thank all and smile, hasmukh amathalal
- O my Lord, gajanan mishra
- The Day Is Gone, And All Its Sweets Are .., Luo Zhihai
- Picturing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flag of peace, gajanan mishra
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak