I Remember The Day
I remember the day.
That day the world turned its back on me.
The day my family got ripped apart.
The day reality tore at my heart.
The day my best friend left without a word.
The day my soul died,
Beaten and unheard.
The day my eyes finally began to see,
What was aways right there in front of me.
The day my ears began to hear,
What was always heard but never quite clear.
That dreadful day I finally discovered,
My life was great but always kept covered.
By the hurt and sadness that fills me now.
To get back my life?
I'll never know how.
Ruby ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember The Day by Ruby ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sorry I came but I must come, Victor Cruickshank
- Accepting You, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- No Survivors, Victor Cruickshank
- Accumulation Of Essence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When, Victor Cruickshank
- Growth and Change, Victor Cruickshank
- A Class to Remember, Victor Cruickshank
- Dedication, Victor Cruickshank
- On his greatness, Laxman Rao
- Frankenstein, Victor Cruickshank