I See You Everywhere I Look
I close my eyes and I see your face
And your image I can't erase.
I toss at night and I cannot sleep.
My thoughts of you run too deep.
*** For I see you everywhere I look
And all it ever took
Was the smile you left behind.
There's not a day that goes by
That ever feels like I
Will let you leave my mind.
The night becomes day and time moves on
And soon another day is gone.
Can't break that cycle. I don't know how.
If I swore I would I'd break that vow.
I know it's strange that I can't change
What you do to me.
REPEAT *** twice
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I See You Everywhere I Look by Edwina Reizer )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A child said, What is the grass?, Walt Whitman
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)