I shall wade through the waters of beatitude
Dawn shines upon the hawthorns of the meadows.
It gleams upon the carpets of bluebells in the wealds.
It glimmers onto the willow trees with boughs.
It glints the villatic lowlands to the loftier highlands.
It grazes the craggy knolls and the grassy glades.
Always it gilds and resplends the murky shades.
It glistens afterwards, the firths and the estuaries.
Whereupon, lie the inlets of celestial sanctuaries.
It betides upon the glens and shimmering lochs.
It rests upon this beauteous haven as the sun balks.
A lone man skirls a bagpipe that bestows a dazzle.
An angelic cherub encroaches upon a distant castle.
A strayed gannet brings comfort to the vicissitude.
And I shall wade through the waters of beatitude.
Franc Rodriguez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I shall wade through the waters of beatitude by Franc Rodriguez )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Abhangs (A Short Collection), Sant Tukaram
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- PRAY OUT YOUR PAST, Michael P. Johnson
- Christmas, Titiksa Dugar
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...