I Still Haven't Forgotten Your Pace
I am still sleeping in my gazebo
and hear film soundtracks
when I remember you walking pass my bus
but never boarding.
You'll never intentionally
sit across from me
and watch my hands again.
I would try to remember your smell
but I never knew it;
I think I never will.
Though I remember your pace
and it sounds like my heart
when I'm not thinking of you.
I know you never walk fast enough
to sound like my heart
when I am thinking of you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Haven't Forgotten Your Pace by B.B. Loring )
- Distance, Mishka Allport
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)