I Still Love You
Another day I walk into our school...
As I enter my classroom, I think of you...
I sat silently into my chair with noticeable gloom...
I try to smile, laugh like before,
But it's not the same when I'm not with you...
I remember the days, the happy memories
Days without sadness, disorder nor worries!
Because on those days, your beside me, and Darkness flees!
The moment your shoulder touches against mine, time will freeze.
I remember how you used to care so much for me...
whenever I feel down, you always sit beside me.
Hold my wrists and say 'Its Gonna be alright, you'll see! '
Oh..those days..I miss so much...the good ones at least..
Then, we stumbled into a conflict we never wanted...
It destroyed our friendship, the bond we created
We both ended very much likely frustrated
Your smile, your laugh, your love for me....Faded
I need help, I apologized once.But You ripped it apart
I became a woman with a broken heart
I don't know where to start
My Focus, my goals, my Mind started to depart
I pretended to be happy..Pretending like nothing happened
My anguish, hatred, discordance, Toughened
My life went terribly wrong, My sights Darkened..
I took a new turn, my condition worsened...
But though I'm masked by this Goo
Deep inside my heart still calls for you
I pretend to hate you, that is true.
But I've always wanted to tell you that
'I still Love you! ! ! '
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Love You by Sian Mein )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai
- The Polar Star, Tushar Ray