I Still Love You
Another day I walk into our school...
As I enter my classroom, I think of you...
I sat silently into my chair with noticeable gloom...
I try to smile, laugh like before,
But it's not the same when I'm not with you...
I remember the days, the happy memories
Days without sadness, disorder nor worries!
Because on those days, your beside me, and Darkness flees!
The moment your shoulder touches against mine, time will freeze.
I remember how you used to care so much for me...
whenever I feel down, you always sit beside me.
Hold my wrists and say 'Its Gonna be alright, you'll see! '
Oh..those days..I miss so much...the good ones at least..
Then, we stumbled into a conflict we never wanted...
It destroyed our friendship, the bond we created
We both ended very much likely frustrated
Your smile, your laugh, your love for me....Faded
I need help, I apologized once.But You ripped it apart
I became a woman with a broken heart
I don't know where to start
My Focus, my goals, my Mind started to depart
I pretended to be happy..Pretending like nothing happened
My anguish, hatred, discordance, Toughened
My life went terribly wrong, My sights Darkened..
I took a new turn, my condition worsened...
But though I'm masked by this Goo
Deep inside my heart still calls for you
I pretend to hate you, that is true.
But I've always wanted to tell you that
'I still Love you! ! ! '
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Love You by Sian Mein )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Algernon Charles Swinburne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- An Almost Made Up Poem, Charles Bukowski
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Magic, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Life Stretching, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Electric Love, Suresh Dogra
- Capturing An Awareness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Letting Imagination Run, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A river, Leong Ming Loong
- The End of the Road, Sandra Feldman
- Silent Conversation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak