I think i am a bit possesive
I know these guys from my childhood
To me they have always been good.
We have sat together in all the bowers of a school
To think they’ll be with me till the end
Is an act of a fool?
I never wanted our friendship to be torn
And make these guys people of the bygone.
I always want them to be tether in my friends circle.
I want them to be with me till I get my freckles.
In my life they have been in my circle of peers
And they about me from my love to my childhood fears.
With other people I don’t want them to mingle,
Then I would become single.
In my life they have never been aggressive
But towards them I think I have been a it possessive.
venkatesh bang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I think i am a bit possesive by venkatesh bang )
- Your Guardian Angel, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Green Iris, Foster Teegarden
- open the jar, you'll see i'm laughing, Mandolyn ...
- My Affair, Mark Webster
- The Indefinable, Sandra Feldman
- Nothing But A Sweet Sensation, Ronell Warren Alman
- Night Walkers, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Sonnet: Life Looks Strange, Dr John Celes
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)