I think i am a bit possesive
I know these guys from my childhood
To me they have always been good.
We have sat together in all the bowers of a school
To think they’ll be with me till the end
Is an act of a fool?
I never wanted our friendship to be torn
And make these guys people of the bygone.
I always want them to be tether in my friends circle.
I want them to be with me till I get my freckles.
In my life they have been in my circle of peers
And they about me from my love to my childhood fears.
With other people I don’t want them to mingle,
Then I would become single.
In my life they have never been aggressive
But towards them I think I have been a it possessive.
venkatesh bang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I think i am a bit possesive by venkatesh bang )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Fine Sight, Edgar Albert Guest
- World Famous Painting Haiku - Manet's A .., john tiong chunghoo
- At Your Own Risk, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Awakening, Aqua Flower
- Like One Concussed, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Find Me, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- The Diary, Eleanor Ross Taylor
- Departed Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- Constant Beauty, Edgar Albert Guest
- Too Complete A Circle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak