I think i am a bit possesive
I know these guys from my childhood
To me they have always been good.
We have sat together in all the bowers of a school
To think they’ll be with me till the end
Is an act of a fool?
I never wanted our friendship to be torn
And make these guys people of the bygone.
I always want them to be tether in my friends circle.
I want them to be with me till I get my freckles.
In my life they have been in my circle of peers
And they about me from my love to my childhood fears.
With other people I don’t want them to mingle,
Then I would become single.
In my life they have never been aggressive
But towards them I think I have been a it possessive.
venkatesh bang's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I think i am a bit possesive by venkatesh bang )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- A Touching Rendition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dahshatgard, Bano Ali
- Safe Haven, Denis Martindale
- My Dear Father, Monesh Kumar
- But quarrelsome, gajanan mishra
- Period so brief, hasmukh amathalal
- Rapping Christmas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On Christmas Evening, John Lars Zwerenz
- MAX, Dog goD 8Hate
- Defective, gajanan mishra