I Times Of Darkness
What is a man believe to up hold in times of darkness?
What acts of mistrust will he let slip his heart to being prosperity to name
What lies or treason will he tell bring better standing?
What weapons an acts of ungodly ness will he force on his brother?
What point will he look down to see the hand he is crushing?
What pain will he bring to whom stand in his way? .........
A knight is sworn to Valor,
His Heart knows only Virtue,
His words speak only Truth,
His Blade defends the Helpless,
His Might upholds the Weak,
His Wroth undoes the Wicked,
A Knight is sworn to Valor!
So what is a man believe to up hold in times of darkness?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Times Of Darkness by bradley Caine0 )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1563 - 1631)
(7 May 1892 – 20 April 1982)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Gift, Li-Young Lee
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Why do I love you?, Birat Anupam
- CYMER, ANTHONY KIRUI
- Water nation, Birat Anupam
- Land of pilgrimage, gajanan mishra
- A Leafless Sunset, Naveed Khalid
- Don't Reach, Robert Ronnow
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal