I Toad That Witch, I'd Kick Her Monkey, Raw Red.
Whine's the crows dive bombed the scare crowed coward...
Hence the well entranced and entrapped shower.
It spewer ed in us and well amongst...
Lowered our sums of intense pain.
Waylaid our untriumphed splendor..
Delay, delay the wicked witch's, seam ripping unmender.
Michael Gale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Toad That Witch, I'd Kick Her Monkey, Raw Red. by Michael Gale )
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi