I Try, Try and Try Again......
Try to forget you,
but never succeed,
Your awing presence,
My soul seems to need,
As much as I hate you,
I can't think any other way,
Wanting you to leave,
But wanting you to stay,
Which way do I go?
How to decide?
Face you head on?
Or flee; run; hide?
I need to figure out,
How I should deal,
How I should cope,
With how I painfully feel,
Kieran J1996's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Try, Try and Try Again...... by Kieran J1996 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak