'I Vant To Be Alone'
Greta Garbo was wrong,
It's not good to be alone,
It's a mistake to Want to be alone,
In the darkness of the tunnel of your thoughts,
Even a small candle, lit by someone who cares,
Can save you from life threatening nightmares,
From the cold, from the trembling fright,
From becoming, a solid pillar of stone,
Without feelings, without light
All alone, like a frightened child,
In the middle of the Night.
It's not good to be Alone,
No one to hold your hand,
Or help you find your way Home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('I Vant To Be Alone' by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- World Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Creating A Christmas Tree, Doris Beaulieu
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...