I wait for the first again...
That late last evening,
and those foremost shadows,
that last buy,
and those foremost roles,
that last smile,
and those foremost glows,
that last deepth,
and those foremost see flows,
that last hunger,
and those foremost hungry pose,
that last jester,
and those foremost lovely chaos(fights) ...
That last motion,
and those foremost creative passions,
all this last,
with all that starts,
still comes together for the rain again....
With wiping of tears and stain,
for jester and passion together,
for you and me to go further...
I ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE FIRST AGAIN....
simran arora's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wait for the first again... by simran arora )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Poem of the Day
- i'm on duty!, Alvin Word Speaker Tatlhego
- Battle Of Hard Knocks, Lyn Paul
- Expectancy ..(A Senryu w/ Haiku Syllabic.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Almost A Decade, Rimni chakravarty
- A Visit To Your Home Amongst A Field of .., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Cavern by the Sea, Martha Lavinia Hoffman
- Of The Second Presage..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- A Smile!, Avinash Nair
- mGIC TREE, oskar hansen
- innocence, abdirahman haaji rilwaan