I wait for the first again...
That late last evening,
and those foremost shadows,
that last buy,
and those foremost roles,
that last smile,
and those foremost glows,
that last deepth,
and those foremost see flows,
that last hunger,
and those foremost hungry pose,
that last jester,
and those foremost lovely chaos(fights) ...
That last motion,
and those foremost creative passions,
all this last,
with all that starts,
still comes together for the rain again....
With wiping of tears and stain,
for jester and passion together,
for you and me to go further...
I ALWAYS WAIT FOR THE FIRST AGAIN....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wait for the first again... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- rivers arms around me, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'm homesick for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Spread Love Like VD?, LUVinThe NOW
- The Revelation Of The Brahman, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Lord, Lord, Jared Hirsch
- My Satan, Jared Hirsch
- Shakespeare, Nassy Fesharaki
- Blood of Gaza, Akhtar Jawad
- Small is no less than the big, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Seed of Lemuria, Cynthia McCoy