i would be a bird in the sky,
i would rule the heights i deserve,
i would rest in the lap of stars,
i would resemble every turn......
i would be a tear in your eyes,
i would role down in your lips,
i would rest in your heart,
i would emerge some where
in the glory of dark....
i would be a flower on the land,
i would wish to grow on the land of war,
where i would be watered by blood,
and killed at a battle as a worrier....
i would be a dream in your heart,
i would wish to raise your thought,
i would care for your acts,
would weave your desire...
BUT IF I WOULD BE ME....then....?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If..... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hollow, Michael McParland
- Him, Her, And Us, Michael McParland
- Here We Are, Michael McParland
- Help Me, Michael McParland
- Your Berries Are Diseased, Naveed Akram
- Hellraiser, Michael McParland
- Recollections Of Pittsburg, Kate Harrington
- He Lives, Michael McParland
- Confusion, Michael McParland
- Haunting Nightmares, Michael McParland