i would be a bird in the sky,
i would rule the heights i deserve,
i would rest in the lap of stars,
i would resemble every turn......
i would be a tear in your eyes,
i would role down in your lips,
i would rest in your heart,
i would emerge some where
in the glory of dark....
i would be a flower on the land,
i would wish to grow on the land of war,
where i would be watered by blood,
and killed at a battle as a worrier....
i would be a dream in your heart,
i would wish to raise your thought,
i would care for your acts,
would weave your desire...
BUT IF I WOULD BE ME....then....?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If..... by simran arora )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal