I Walk... I Walk With Me
I Walk…..I Walk with Me.
The time to go presents itself quite near
The walk I make begins with a dollop of Fear
I’m aware that once the correct direction I steer
The goal of my life will become crystal clear
I walk the path many have trodden
But still I feel something foreboden
With milestones ahead and expectations on head
I walk; I walk with me until I am dead!
Stigmatic views on enigmatic woes
Make greatest of friends saddened foes
With wisdom comes sacrifice that I’ve learned
No long before the last wick burnt.
I’m packed a heavy heart on excited mind
To embark on a journey to that magnanimous find
Stairways of opportunities with the odd notorious bend
I walk; walk with me till the very end!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Walk... I Walk With Me by Saurav Sudhir )
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
- Ghosts, Patricia Spears Jones
- Let me proceed forward, gajanan mishra
- Beloved of God, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)