I wanna change
I wanna change this poem.
I wanna change the line that he have me to walk on.
I wanna change the meaning of I love you honey.
I wanna change the rhyme of my walk.
I wanna change the outcome change the plan of life.
I wanna change my mood when I get round you.
change the man.
I wanna change my looks.
I wanna change our smile when we look in each others eyes.
I wanna change your going out please stay awhile.
I wanna change my past and change my future.
I wanna change your future so you can stay be mine.
I wanna change
Evevona Plummer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I wanna change by Evevona Plummer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- True Love, Robert Penn Warren
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Fruitless love, Nero CaroZiv
- Misunderstood, Madrason writer
- Do what father says, Madrason writer
- Placid Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Verzetsstrijders, Madrason writer
- Weke vaders, Madrason writer
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere