I want to read
I want to read original poem
I want to see natural light
I am what I am in my poem
On my earth under the sky.
My language is original
So also my poem
Try to understand me
It has a natural beauty.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to read by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull
- Today, Happy Day, Sandra Feldman
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull