I Will Never Understand
I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND
I will never understand
Why the most wondrous
Of all God’s creations
Must leave the world forever.
Why those capable of such Greatness and Beauty,
Should forever go
Why those we most love
Should not always be with us.
Why we too
Are here only for a time
Before our absence hurts those who care for us.
I will never understand why we must die
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Never Understand by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi