I Will Write About You, God
I will write about You,
With my last breath I would.
Your Hand's upon my pen,
Your Words in mind again.
Tried to veer away from it,
Tried some drama and some wit,
But You are so persistent,
Gave the score for my content.
You will not let me go,
I plant Your Words, they will grow
In hearts of hardened soil so barren,
You draw them in, the souls of men.
Now is the time, now is the season,
To write Your Words that is the reason
This gift was given, it's for You.
Until the end...I will write about You.
'For it is God Who works in You, to will and to do according to His good purpose.'
Philippians 2: 13
Copyright Cynthia Buhain-Baello
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Will Write About You, God by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)