I wish that people were more sweet.
I wish that people were more neat.
I wish that people were more petite.
I wish that people had good smelling feet.
I wish that people were less judgmental.
I wish that people were less analytical.
I wish that people were less political.
I wish that people were less critical.
I wish that in this world there would be peace.
I wish that thoughts and talks of war would cease.
I wish that if I traveled many places.
I wish that I would see many smiling faces.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish by Glenda Gambill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- News Of Tragedies, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Natural Life's Aura, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Keys, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Confessed, Sandra Feldman
- LONELY, Egbe Chris
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI