Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi
I Wish I Were A Nightingale!
I wish I were a nightingale,
Flying all day over hill and dale!
Looking down on the many faces of earth,
In search of those who suffer agonies since birth.
And I would sing to them a mellow song,
Make them happy, end their sadness long.
In search of such sufferers I would fly again,
To ease the sufferings of victims of pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish I Were A Nightingale! by Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- So called Angel, Victor Cruickshank
- full moon, june keysha
- Expressing Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If Live With Me, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Having Been Blinded, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When is tomorrow, Victor Cruickshank
- This Special Gift, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sonnet.3. Our Home, Valsa George
- Dreaming Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfection is unattainable, Victor Cruickshank