Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi
See Spring See
The spring is here, look around,
Flowers are blooming on the ground.
Beauty is dancing everywhere,
Birds are flying here and there.
The severe coldness has gone away,
The soft breeze comes again today.
Children run out with cries of delight,
The beauty of Nature is a fair sight.
As it is a pleasant weather,
Children want to play together.
Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (See Spring See by Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola