Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi
See Spring See
The spring is here, look around,
Flowers are blooming on the ground.
Beauty is dancing everywhere,
Birds are flying here and there.
The severe coldness has gone away,
The soft breeze comes again today.
Children run out with cries of delight,
The beauty of Nature is a fair sight.
As it is a pleasant weather,
Children want to play together.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (See Spring See by Muhammad Ishaq Abbasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No number, gajanan mishra
- We Are Tourist, Aftab Alam
- Two Baldy Ladies, Neela Nath
- The Painter Rearranges the Mirrors (1415), Cole Swensen
- OUR STREETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Evolution of the Garden, Cole Swensen
- Dr Dalek, Stratis Havarti
- No legal bar, gajanan mishra
- Make believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Informed World, Tirupathi Chandrupatla