I Wish You Felt My Love...
I wish you would know how i feel about you,
i wish you could see and feel my love i have for you.
i wish i didn't have to tell ot to you because its not the same,
i wish you understand the love i have for you without me telling it to you.
The words can't say it the way i wanted to tell,
the words can't show how i feel you in my heart.
I wish i didn't have to say it in words,
its just more difficult to do so.
i just can't find those right words
that will describe the love i have for you.
Those words do not exist
and i wish they never will.
I wish you felt my love to you
without me telling you in words.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish You Felt My Love... by Allenika ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Fish, Bhaskar Rabha
- सिमांखौ गोसोखांनानै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Lights, Camera, Action, Sandra Feldman
- Turned Onto Suicidal Paths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Last Page, Bhaskar Rabha
- Peace, SALINI NAIR
- With a glance on Cuito Cuanavale, Gert Strydom
- Inferno, Gert Strydom
- Exactly in this time(ঠিক এইখিনি সময়তে), Bhaskar Rabha
- Evening conversation, Gert Strydom