We Haven't Even Met
As i look at him,
my heart skips a beat.
when he is no where to be found,
i let out a sign.
i think of him a lot and
wonder if he does the same.
when my gaze meets his,
i cant seem to look away.
yet i have to so i can catch my breath,
and will my heart to beat again.
he looked at me with admiration
and i had to smile.
he plays a guitar and sings beautifully.
i feel like i know him a long time
but we haven't even met.
though i know his name
and he knows mine.
Allenika ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (We Haven't Even Met by Allenika ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan