I Write To Live
And I live to write
I write on the wall of time
And time writes me
On its own wall.
What is there in the afternoon
I do not know that you know
I know the morning that is
With me always and I am with it
Till the day break.
I know the world begins with me
And I am in this world just to
Challenge and stay for a while
That I perused in the wall
Of my body with a smile.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Write To Live by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI