Gbeti gaius Kafui
Gbeti gaius Kafui Poems
- Am I Alone? Stuck in the middle of no where, The calling ...
- Prevention And Cure Prevention and cure Curing under ...
- Morning Plight I woke up early in the morning. Forced to ...
- Slave Of The Truth Now am a slave because of the truth. The ...
- Once I Found A New Love Once i found a new love. I thought ...
- Wisdom And Might. Wisdom they say is might. It can lead you ...
- My Love Says She Needs Me My love says she needs me. With ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''The greatest remuneration to art works at times is not the millions its offers the poet but the sort of acceptance the work get from the world''courage
Comments about Gbeti gaius Kafui
Am I Alone?
Stuck in the middle of no where,
The calling came and i was confused.
Confused person.who is calling.
I raised my head and in front is a bird.
Why are you lonely.?
On the other side is the sun.
Many trees were alone.
Just few integrate.
I realised am not the only one who is lonely in this world.
And i realised nature is calling.