If At All
If at all you decided to leave me in between
Then why unnecessarily you loved me for a while?
If at all you decided to forget me in between
Then why have you knotted me within those delicate hands?
Very lovingly I kept you
In a bed of rose in my heart
That poor heart is so badly bruised
With so many arrows of pains.
Tell me now and show me the way
How to live without you.
So selfishly you left me alone
Leaving no means to live! !
Everything and every where
It is so numb and mum,
This life without you
Is so meaningless and trash.
If at all … if at all you decided
Not to remain with me
You have to tell me now
Why, why and why then you spoiled me? ? ?
Amative (27.04.2014) 7-00 am
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If At All by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way