If At All
If at all you decided to leave me in between
Then why unnecessarily you loved me for a while?
If at all you decided to forget me in between
Then why have you knotted me within those delicate hands?
Very lovingly I kept you
In a bed of rose in my heart
That poor heart is so badly bruised
With so many arrows of pains.
Tell me now and show me the way
How to live without you.
So selfishly you left me alone
Leaving no means to live! !
Everything and every where
It is so numb and mum,
This life without you
Is so meaningless and trash.
If at all … if at all you decided
Not to remain with me
You have to tell me now
Why, why and why then you spoiled me? ? ?
Amative (27.04.2014) 7-00 am
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If At All by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid
- Eureka Moments Lost In Noise, Terence G. Craddock
- *SOULFUL SILENCE, C. P. Sharma
- *ROSY ROSE, C. P. Sharma
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma