Amitava Sur Poems
- A Woman Woman… Woman… o' my loving woman A woman is by far ...
- Happy Birth Day Happy birthday to you dear A very happy ...
- Religion Traders =================== I don't understand nor ...
- Passage In My Life Phase 1. Alone I was at that time, when I...
- From The Garden Of Eden Like a tree she took care of me To ...
- A Cross Country Race A series of failures and mistakes, ...
- El Dorado It feels good, it does good And it persists ...
I'm basically a technocrat, served an international oil Co. and now I'm retd.
Since long I love reading poems of different poets in different genre. I enjoy reading poems and short stories.Truly, very recently I started writing. Because, I found here I can express my feelings & views silently with a freedom. I personally like poems from any genre, but they should have some message at the end.I like expressing my views in simplest words with a smoothness and rhythm.
In my opinion the rhythm itself differentiates a poem from a prose.
A poetic mind's expression with rhythm itself is poetry.
I have joined this PH Club in Sept’ 2013. Here I can read varied poems of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''' If you are to rise to a greater height then first you have to know how and when a person falls '.Knowledge
''' True love never dies; it's always fresh and fine; it is divine.'Love
''It is difficult to live without any love in lifeLove
But it is next to impossible to live after losing the love.''
Woman… Woman… o' my loving woman
A woman is by far an Excellency
A woman is like a Baobab tree
A woman can grow to any length
A woman can sustain any pain
A woman is a unique creator as a whole
A woman is the core of life, encore, encore.
A woman only can contain within
A woman can give birth to greatest human being
A woman is directly a God connector.
A woman can feed us the sweet nectar
A woman has a sweet cute heart inside
A woman Is so loving a guy, she's my caring mom.
Woman loves woman feeds...protects and sustains
In woman lives...