If I Had My Own Story
what if i had my own story,
i would live in my world of glory,
where i will travel everywhere,
enjoy the happiness blended in different air,
in mind, having no boundation to fear,
just erich segal to read and music to hear,
with wings spread like a bird in the sky,
i want to fly very high,
on chilly december nights, i dream of walking on New York streets,
without worrying of any competitions or defeats.
to drive all around the splendid and appealing world,
and click snaps of every alluring thing, cuddled and curled.
to taste and appreciate every delight of the place,
and to live its every single and mesmerizing phase,
this is just what i desire to do before i die,
to really know whether if actually the limit is the sky...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Had My Own Story by Aliya Khan )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Live while you live., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Man dangles without woman., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Religion is a recreation., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- I have got my body, gajanan mishra
- Many Types of Pain, Christina Seyoum
- Good things, hasmukh amathalal
- I failed to understand this world, gajanan mishra
- Now I am Mr. Delight, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The 7 Signs of The Holy Night...(In Haik.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- The Day After Chris+mas...(A 10 Word Acr.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR