If I Had My Own Story
what if i had my own story,
i would live in my world of glory,
where i will travel everywhere,
enjoy the happiness blended in different air,
in mind, having no boundation to fear,
just erich segal to read and music to hear,
with wings spread like a bird in the sky,
i want to fly very high,
on chilly december nights, i dream of walking on New York streets,
without worrying of any competitions or defeats.
to drive all around the splendid and appealing world,
and click snaps of every alluring thing, cuddled and curled.
to taste and appreciate every delight of the place,
and to live its every single and mesmerizing phase,
this is just what i desire to do before i die,
to really know whether if actually the limit is the sky...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (If I Had My Own Story by Aliya Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra