The lost memory...!
So much to say, so much to hear, so much that i had to clear,
the fear, the cheer all long lost my dear.
to those memories i still adhere,
a reason to not hold on to my tears.
why have you left me bereft?
like a hollow world with a cleft.
indurate it is for me to come by your grave,
for all the love that you gave,
the last song that i write,
to put an end to all the plight,
here my dear i come to where you are,
into the world of stars,
to live a happy hereafter,
to get back all that lost laughter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The lost memory...! by Aliya Khan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson