The lost memory...!
So much to say, so much to hear, so much that i had to clear,
the fear, the cheer all long lost my dear.
to those memories i still adhere,
a reason to not hold on to my tears.
why have you left me bereft?
like a hollow world with a cleft.
indurate it is for me to come by your grave,
for all the love that you gave,
the last song that i write,
to put an end to all the plight,
here my dear i come to where you are,
into the world of stars,
to live a happy hereafter,
to get back all that lost laughter.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The lost memory...! by Aliya Khan )
- They That Love Beyond The World, William Penn
- Be Wise, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bakery, Edward Kofi Louis
- Songs Of The Death Of Children, Friedrich Rückert
- Resurrection, Vladimir Holan
- How Do They Catch Cobras?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Remember Me, Margaret Mead
- Mechanical Life, Mechanical World, Every.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A child is, Helena Sinervo
- If I Should Die, Thomas Gray
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)