If You Are Willing Lord
If You are willing Lord, You can heal me
and cleanse me from my awful leprosy.
For I’ve seen the miracles You have done
and believe that You are God’s Only Son.
If You’re willing Lord, You can make me whole
for You can heal the body, mind and soul.
You’re the Saviour of the world, the Christ
bringing healing though Your great sacrifice
Jesus said, “I am willing, that’s why I came
into the poor world of sorrow and shame.”
Then stretched His arms upon the cross so wide
And His wonderful healing love applied.
Royston Allen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (If You Are Willing Lord by Royston Allen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What not to be done while a person is ly.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- buzz off bees, lee fones
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.39, Robert Graber
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- I rish this couldn't say it's R's, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher