Pain hammers away at my hart.
Am I like a broken peice of tart?
Im hurting inside.
Im hurting so bad.
Its driving me mad.
To the brink of insainty.
But dont let on.
That its not what I make out.
Cant let them see the signs.
My lifes near its end.
I hurt I really do hurt
I cant hide it undere a shirt.
Im hurting im hurting.
Riding this rollercoaster of emotions.
Its a heck of a bumpy ride.
But I no longer can hide.
Im hurting Im hurting.
The pain inside my hart.
This pain is breaking me.
Nothing is perfect.
Its not glorious.
Its a life
I never wanted to lead.
Im hurting I hurt
Someone please extend your arms.
Pull me in for a hug.
Pull me out of my misery.
I really am hurting
I hurt like I never hurt before
Amy Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im hurting by Amy Kerswell )
- Vernacular, Mikey Bachman
- The Great Bukowski, Mikey Bachman
- Grenadine, Mikey Bachman
- Keep It Up, Edward Kofi Louis
- Two Golden Stripes, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Deep Is Your Love Towards Me?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Muse, love, joy!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Shibah, Edward Kofi Louis
- Leaves, Clive Blake
- From The Summit, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)