Amy Louise Kerswell
I am ready.
Sitting here waiting.
Waiting for what you may ask?
I'm waiting for death to take me.
Then I can be with my loved ones,
That have gone on before me.
I'm ready to take my life.
Nice sharp blade in my box.
And a bottle of pills in the cuboard.
All I have to do is wait for the angel of death.
And hope I breathe my last breath.
I'm happy now in the arms heaven.
Here I am reunited with my loved ones.
Now I feel safe once again
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im ready by Amy Louise Kerswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Gauguin's Red, Deborah DeNicola
- Coffee After Dark, Michael Mira
- The Tree at Casa Cara, Deborah DeNicola
- Shattered Glass Windows, Michael Mira
- Lioness, Deborah DeNicola
- "...in his car seat", Jeff Gangwer
- not a poem, Praveen chaudhary
- Loving Mark Strand, Deborah DeNicola
- People should, hasmukh amathalal
- The Tool That Carries, Barbara Fleury