Amy Louise Kerswell
I am ready.
Sitting here waiting.
Waiting for what you may ask?
I'm waiting for death to take me.
Then I can be with my loved ones,
That have gone on before me.
I'm ready to take my life.
Nice sharp blade in my box.
And a bottle of pills in the cuboard.
All I have to do is wait for the angel of death.
And hope I breathe my last breath.
I'm happy now in the arms heaven.
Here I am reunited with my loved ones.
Now I feel safe once again
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im ready by Amy Louise Kerswell )
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- How Do I Love Thee?, Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI