Amy Louise Kerswell
I am ready.
Sitting here waiting.
Waiting for what you may ask?
I'm waiting for death to take me.
Then I can be with my loved ones,
That have gone on before me.
I'm ready to take my life.
Nice sharp blade in my box.
And a bottle of pills in the cuboard.
All I have to do is wait for the angel of death.
And hope I breathe my last breath.
I'm happy now in the arms heaven.
Here I am reunited with my loved ones.
Now I feel safe once again
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Im ready by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Desperation does what long years Do not .., Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Clock Is Fast Turning, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Emotions occurrences, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The same going round and round, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)