Sally Plumb Plumb
I don't know what
yet you have stretched
I think of you
labouring in the fine silt
digging for an excuse
that was our demise,
the imaginary status
I can't conceal.
Actually we are one
each, the others twin,
joined by thought...
as it ought to be.
Sally Plumb Plumb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagination by Sally Plumb Plumb )
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson