Sally Plumb Plumb
A Question Of God
Is that the time?
Has it passed by
without reason or with rhyme?
Has hair transformed
from black to white,
and life flown by
like day in flight?
Will God bequeath an amnesty
for conflict and for death?
Forgive the constant murders,
the constant theft of breath?
Whose rights are wrongs
and wrongs are rights,
turning night to day,
then day to night?
When the desolate eyes
of war are shut,
and the injured earth
appears as dust,
will mixed opinion still remain
and fight for all the others gain?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Question Of God by Sally Plumb Plumb )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar