The sensation of falling unique
As I glimpse
A dying star’s brilliant radiance
The star’s implosion becomes imminent!
Her streaming aura
Licks the nothingness of space
And for the last time
A black hole awaits, ready!
Oh, but the supernova
If only he were to come!
Latches unto thought
To be abstract
Or perhaps cohesive
For as clouds expand
Two worlds collide
While I write in the kitchen
Three eggs are fried
Dark Cloud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by Dark Cloud )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath