The sensation of falling unique
As I glimpse
A dying star’s brilliant radiance
The star’s implosion becomes imminent!
Her streaming aura
Licks the nothingness of space
And for the last time
A black hole awaits, ready!
Oh, but the supernova
If only he were to come!
Latches unto thought
To be abstract
Or perhaps cohesive
For as clouds expand
Two worlds collide
While I write in the kitchen
Three eggs are fried
Dark Cloud's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Imagine by Dark Cloud )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Public opinion on peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BEWILDERED CONFUSED, Michael P. Johnson
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson