IMMERSION! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
The day the thoughts dashed the ground,
Rowing ambitions produced no sound.
Where emotions paralysed
Only tears but had dried.
Everything had come to an end,
The tragedy could not be mend.
Lost! lost! lost!
Everything is lost!
Nothing more left,
With my unfortunate pathetic fate.
I have lost my child,
In the mouth of the ancient wild
I have lost my parents
The sky above forlorn and the ground snatched
I have lost my life's partner
Who loved, understood and compromised and was my supporter.
Seeping wounds of darkness dawned at the rise of the day,
Where in agony, anguish, misery and melancholy they lay.
Never will they come back.
From the path they had come, they have gone back.
None can wipe their everlasting tears
None can bring them solace from tears.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IMMERSION! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Green Peace )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Who Sees The Tears, V P Mahur
- The Daily Walk, Jesus James Llorico
- When life was a long ambassador car ride.., krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Dead dream, the hobbler
- Simple Note, Abdullah alHemaidy
- truth versus lie, Reena Puri
- world full of uncertainty, lee fones
- To My Ever Faithful Elaine, David McLansky
- OUR NAMES اسماءنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- OUR NAMES, MOHAMMAD SKATI