IMMERSION! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
The day the thoughts dashed the ground,
Rowing ambitions produced no sound.
Where emotions paralysed
Only tears but had dried.
Everything had come to an end,
The tragedy could not be mend.
Lost! lost! lost!
Everything is lost!
Nothing more left,
With my unfortunate pathetic fate.
I have lost my child,
In the mouth of the ancient wild
I have lost my parents
The sky above forlorn and the ground snatched
I have lost my life's partner
Who loved, understood and compromised and was my supporter.
Seeping wounds of darkness dawned at the rise of the day,
Where in agony, anguish, misery and melancholy they lay.
Never will they come back.
From the path they had come, they have gone back.
None can wipe their everlasting tears
None can bring them solace from tears.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IMMERSION! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! by Green Peace )
- Lack of money does not mean lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On The T.V., Hannah Bryson Price
- Why do need wisdom anytime?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- it is almost poetry, Mandolyn ...
- Wisdom's great aim, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Our world is without any kind of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dream packed drama, hasmukh amathalal
- A fool واحد احمق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quite same, hasmukh amathalal
- Lack of wisdom, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)