Green Peace Poems
- A New Road different roads to reach'Him' ample ways to meet ...
- Money Money can buy costumes but not beauty Money can buy ...
- A Tribute To Mother Teresa A helping hand, To the ...
- All That Makes A Difference......
- Friendship Friendship is like a bunch of flowers tied ...
- At Sixes And Sevens Somewhere decorum, somewhere ...
- A New Wonderland No more mosquito sucks or dog bites Fear of...
I'm an ardent lover of books. I love scribbling poems, painting, dancing and making new friends.
Poetry has always been my passion since childhood and I wanted to see my name in this succulent genre of literature.Poetry is my highest pleasure and I've scribbled poems about nature, man, feminism, metaphysics, ontology, beauty etc. Emily Dickinson, Wordsworth, Arun Kolatkar are my top ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A New Road
different roads to reach'Him'
ample ways to meet the 'Gateway'
all vehicles in heavy momentum
on the move attaining dignified dignity
from where arriving?
where finally reaching?
endless seems the peregrination
one after another
a continent of roads
some interlinked, some parallel
which ones the shortest, fastest, nearest?
in the journey to Infinity?
a new road, a new birth
nevertheless it continues
with ample twists and turns
which ones to suffer them?
to whom will it be a smooth excursion?
which road will...