Is It Poetry
If I touched it or it came to be.
Each crystal month of every red branch.
Red leaves once green that never fall.
Comming over to me,
of the autumn where my window is closed.
The body and aching everything.
Which could move aside to be close to the impalpable ash.
Tossed onto the fire or the wrinkle off the log.
The scent is carried off from me to you.
A certain message mixed all the way,
the boat which is fragrant, the light and the petal,
is small you are those islands which wait.
That sail from you to who I really am.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impalpable by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry