Is It Poetry
If I touched it or it came to be.
Each crystal month of every red branch.
Red leaves once green that never fall.
Comming over to me,
of the autumn where my window is closed.
The body and aching everything.
Which could move aside to be close to the impalpable ash.
Tossed onto the fire or the wrinkle off the log.
The scent is carried off from me to you.
A certain message mixed all the way,
the boat which is fragrant, the light and the petal,
is small you are those islands which wait.
That sail from you to who I really am.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Impalpable by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- FIRE BRAZIER منقل النار, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv